Here we go with the monthly round up of what happened in Money Saving Journeys in November 2016.
- We SAVED £100 ON THEATRE TICKETS when we went to see Grease at our local theatre. I enjoyed it so much I would love to do and see it again.
- I shared my 10 TIPS TO SAVE MONEY ON YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFTS which I use at this time of year.
- My eldest son got an impromptu LESSON IN THE VALUE OF MONEY when he went to spend his own money on an item of clothing he had wanted for ages.
- I shared my tips on HOW TO EARN CASHBACK WITH QUIDCO.
- Although we didn’t actually travel anywhere this month, I did finally get round to writing about our 48 HOURS IN VENICE . We had an absolutely brilliant time and it is such a lovely place to go.
- We visited 6 colleges to find out what they offer for post-16 education.
How did your month go?